Successful Auto Driving School
Student Agreement & Responsibilities
- Must carry a valid NYS Learners Permit during all lessons.
- Always be aware of any future lessons.
- Be on time for your lesson or you will lose the time.
- If your instructor is a few minutes late due to traffic or being held up with a prior student you will still receive the full lesson.
- You must cancel/ reschedule any lessons you feel cannot be completed on the day assigned at least 24 hours in advance or you will lose the lesson.
- If for any reason we cannot assign you the same instructor or vehicle for either lessons or the road test, lessons or road test cannot be cancelled.
- It is not advisable to request for a specific car or driver for the road test (Driver may be off from work that day or may have other scheduled tasks) or car may require maintenance work and be in the mechanic shop. A different instructor or different car is not an excuse for failing a road test.
- If for any reason your driver arrives for a scheduled lesson late, we at Successful Auto Driving School cannot be held responsible, additionally it does not give the students the means to come out/show up for any future lessons late.
IF YOU DO NOT TAKE YOUR ROAD TEST FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS…….
- You fail to bring your valid NYS Learners Permit or the original 5 Hour Class certificate
- You come outside late when the driver arrives for pick up or don’t show up
- Your NYS Learners Permit or temporary visa status is expired
- You fail to meet any of your specific restrictions including forgetting to bring/wear glasses
- You are wearing improper clothing such as flip flop
- You are not prepared for the road test causing you to be nervous
- You are under 18 years of age and haven’t completed and signed the MV-262 form by a parent
****We at Successful Auto Driving School are not