SCHOOL RULES AND POLICIES
– All cancellations require a 24 HOUR NOTICE to avoid a $30 reschedule fee or losing the lesson. We do not accept voicemails as cancellations because a voicemail may not be heard in time to reroute the driver from heading to your location. Less than 24 hours of cancellation notice for the 5 hr class will result in a $20 reschedule fee.
– Our office gives a COURTESY reminder call the day before every scheduled lesson/5 hr class IF TIME ALLOWS.
-Lesson times are subject to change to ensure the instructors gets enough time in between students to avoid running late. Any change of times will be informed during reminders the day before scheduled lesson.
– All packages include only a 1 TIME USE of the road test appt, car and 5 hr class.
-We highly recommend completing package within 1 year of purchase date.
–SPECIFIC CARS/DRIVERS ARE NOT GUARANTEED ON LESSONS/ROAD TEST however we try our best to accommodate it. (We will not be held liable if a different car is used on the road test and student fails).
– REQUIREMENTS NEEDED ON THE DAY OF THE ROAD TEST:
– NYS learner’s permit (picture id only)
– Original 5 hr certificate
– MV262 formed signed by parent/guardian (anyone under age 18)
– Eye glasses must be present (if back of permit states corrective lenses)
***All documents MUST be original. Successful Auto Driving School Inc. will not be held liable if a student forgets any of the needed required documents on the day of the road test.*** Permits must be held for 6 months prior to scheduling a road test for anyone under age 18. Anyone under the age of 18 will receive a Junior’s license with restrictions until 18 years old, then a regular license with no restrictions will be issued automatically from DMV once students turns 18.